Monday, March 14, 2011

For You!

What a weekend!  Ours was jam packed with fun!  We started the weekend on Saturday with a trip to Isotopes park, home of our local AAA baseball team.  Logan and Dan love the games and I do too, it's fun to get out and see them having so much fun!  On Saturday their tickets went on sale so we went down to get some tickets and they have the stadium open so you can go explore.  While I was feeding Megan, Logan and Dan went down to the field.  Logan got to stand on the edge of the grass.  They didn't want people on the grass since they're trying to get it ready for the games.  They spent some time in the dugout and the locker room.  Then came and found me and took me and Megan to the locker room too.  Very cool and Logan had the best time!  Sunday Logan went to a birthday party of one of his friends from school.  The party was at Chuck E Cheese.  This was Logan's FIRST time there.  He had a blast.  And even though there were 4 other parties going on at the same time, it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be.  We're on spring break this week and I think we'll be spending it at home, doing some cleaning (lots of cleaning) and lots of stamping!

Today's card is the birthday card I made for Addisyn for her birthday party yesterday. 
I just love the colors on this card.  They're so bright and cheerful-perfect for a 5 year old girl.  I love the rhinestone on the butterfly too!  The colors were inspired from the DSP and I used the Cottage Garden stamp set which coordinates with the DSP too!
Of course I used the color spritzer tool too!  I just love this card!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Garden, Clearly For You, Something to Celebrate
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Sunny Garden DSP
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait pads and Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait Markers
Accessories:  Color Spritzer, Rhinestones, Eyelet border Punch, Dimensionals

I seem to be having some trouble with blogger too.  It seems that it won't let me do text next to all the pictures which is strange so until I get it figured out I may switch back to centering the pictures.  I'm not very tech savvy and I can't seem to figure out what going on, so if I have time this week I'll try to get it figured out.  Until then I hope you can forgive me in the randomness of the text on this and the past few posts :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: