Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Cross

When I saw this card on Dawn Olchefske's blog I just had to re-create it.  It's beautiful and the perfect card for Easter wishes.
It's made from the lattice die and couldn't be prettier!  I don't use this die much but it's a very versatile die, I should use it more.  Make sure you watch Dawn's video to see how it was made, so easy!!  For the dots in the background I used the Dot, Dot, Dot set in Sahara Sand but stamped off twice.  I didn't want the dots to be overpowering on the card but I did want a subtle pattern. 
I love the flower in the center of the cross, it just adds sooo much to the card! 

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Dot, Dot, Dot and Something to Celebrate
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand and Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Die, Vintage Adornments, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: