Friday, March 4, 2011

Chocolate That Pops Up!!

This was supposed to go up Friday--not sure why it didn't....
What could be better than that?  Chocolate that just POPS up!  So cool!!  This week has flown by and I have gotten zero opportunities to stamp.  I should be home all afternoon today, first on my to do list is finish getting ready for my Chocolate Class tomorrow.  Then IF there's time, I'm gonna stamp!  

 Speaking of my Chocolate Class tomorrow, here's one of the cards that my guests will be making.  I just love this card because, as you'll see in a minute, the chocolate just POPS up!  So stinkin' cute!!  I used the Sale-a-Bration DSP on this card, it just goes so perfectly!
I stamped the stamp twice, once in Chocolate Chip and then in Pumpkin Pie.  It's so simple but yet so eye catching because of the fantastic bright colors. 
 Then the inside!!!  Look chocolate that pops up!  Isn't it fantastic!  I just love it and the pop up card isn't hard to make.  You just punch 2 word window punches on the the inside piece of cardstock and then you have a part that pops up.  So fantastic I can hardly contain myself!
Here's the view from the side!  Just so cute! 

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Eat Chocolate
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: