Tuesday, February 1, 2011

True Friend




I have a super busy week.  Stamp Camp-which I couldn't be more excited about-is Saturday, and there's lots to be done!  I'm not complaining though, it's one of the things I love most about owning my own Stampin' Up! business. 
Since Sale-a-Bration is in full swing I'd thought I'd show you one of the stamp sets from the IDB&C that you can earn free.  There's a ton of catalog stamp sets you can choose if you don't want one of the SAB sets in the SAB catalog.  Hello Again is one of them.  It's an adorable set that has that flower and butterfly.  I just love it! 

 I stamped the flower in Pear Pizazz then the butterfly on the flower in Rose Red, but I stamped it off on scrap paper first so that the color wasn't as strong.  Then I stamped the flower again in full strength Rose Red and cut it out.  Add a brad and it's just super cute!!  The rest of the card is pretty self expanatory, but as always if you have questions let me know :) 
The greeting is also from SAB, it's from the Punch Bunch set.  Did I mention that it's the most popular set so far.  I know I mentioned it on my facebook page but not sure if I mentioned it here.  If you're on facebook make sure to 'like me'  I'm really excited about my facebook page and have BIG plans for it!






Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Hello Again, Punch Bunch
Cardstock:  Rose Red, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Rose Red DSP
Ink: Pear Pizazz and Rose Red ink pads and markers
Accessories:  1 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

kristine said...

I love this card!! It is adorable! Thanks for sharing-