Monday, February 7, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Stamp Camp!

As promised I said that I would show you the projects from stamp camp.  Everyone got to make 10 projects, all of them were great.  There were 10 demo's participating and each one was responsible for their own card and supplies, etc.  I showed you the card I did here.  Here's the rest of the cards. 

 Angela did this one.  I love it!!  I love the colors and the buttons!! 


 This one was Nichole's, she's a brand new demo and did a great job.  I love the flower.


 Michelle C did this one.  Everyone loved this little calendar!  And check out the little bow made from hearts on the owl!


 Michelle G did this one.  I love the collage look and the embossing!


 Vanessa did this one.  I'm totally loving that SAB stamp set Bliss and I never do square cards but I just love this one. 


 This one was Corrina's.  I just love that flower die!  You can do soooo many things with it!!


 Karen did this one.  I love how she used the scallop square punch and the scallop circle punches together, so cute!


 This one was Amber's.  I love it.  I love all cards with vellum, it just adds so much to the project!


Last but not least.  This one was Carmelita's.  The tag is actually a magnet!  Isn't that awesome!!  I love it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

They are so fabulous. But that first one... my fav