Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is It Too Early For Easter....

....Of course not! 
We've been having wonderful weather the past couple of days.  Yesterday it was nearly 70 if not in the 70's.  I went out to pick up dinner last night and wore sandals, it was great!  Logan's zoo class met yesterday morning and since it was such a nice day we spent the rest of the day at the zoo, well almost.  By the way I think the animals were happy it was warming up too, most of the animals were super active-it was really entertaining to see them. We made it home by 2 but by 3 we were outside Logan was riding his new scooter that he got for Christmas but hasn't had a chance to ride it much outside.  So by the time dinner time rolled around, I was pretty tired and really didn't feel like cooking, so it turned into a take-out night :)  I'm sure you all know how those nights go.  And great news my SU order shipped yesterday too, so I should have all my new stuff on Friday-YIPEE!! 

On to the card for today!  Except for the color everything on this card is copied!  Isn't copying great!?!  At our monthly meetings Amber usually has some cards from swaps she's been in and she had some swaps from Leadership at the last meeting.  This one was one of them, made by Carol Nordquist from MN.  The card was in Pretty in Pink, I changed the color and that's about it.  It's such a simple, pretty card and I love fancy folds.
Isn't is great, Simple but elegant.  This is another one of the cards that my Mom and her guests will be making at her stamp a stack on Monday.  Still have a little bit of prep work to do on it! :) 

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
Cardstock:  Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack
Ink:  Perfect Plum
Accessories: Dimensionals (I know that's it can you believe it!!!!!?)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: