Thursday, February 10, 2011

Embossed Butterflies

I'm so excited about today.  I'm supposed to get 3 HUGE boxes of Stampin' Up! stuff delivered!  I can't wait to PLAY!  It's so funny I anticipate the UPS man coming like a kid on Christmas.  Isn't it great to be so passionate about your job!?!  I absolutely love what I do and I couldn't image doing anything else!  So in anticipation of UPS coming this post will be quick!

I love butterflies, I even have a butterfly tattoo on my ankle :)  But I just love the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  It's so pretty and in just seconds you get embossed and butterflies cut out at the same time!
This is a 4x4 square card and I just love the simplicity of the butterflies.  I added some pearls to them and some scrunched up ribbon-something I need to work on.  My ribbon never looks scrunched in the artistic way that it should, it just looks smooshed.  I'll have to work on it :)  But it's a pretty simple card.  I'm not listing supplies for this one because it's pretty self explanatory and I'm running short on time, if you have questions though please let me know!

Thanks for looking, see you soon.
Like me on Facebook.

No comments: