Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vintage Adornments

I thought I'd start the post today with a little update about Megan.  She's 14 weeks old (or 3 months).  She's pretty vocal now, not just crying but laughing and cooing too, she's grabbing things and has rolled over a few times from her tummy to her back.  She's really close to rolling from her back to her tummy.  Here's a few pictures of Megan.
Isn't this a cool picture.  She just loves to look at herself in the mirror.
 This was her a couple days ago helping me while I stamped my swaps for our meeting tonight.  Yep that's a stamp a ma jig in her hand!!!  A stamper already! 
 So cute!!!
Tonight is our demonstrator meeting!  I love these nights.  They're always so much fun and I get to hang out with some of the most creative women I know!  The swap theme tonight was mini catalog or SAB.  So I used both! When I saw the vintage flower adornments in the mini catalog I just loved them and knew I had to get them.  I wasn't quite sure what I'd do with them but I knew I wanted them.  For this card I used the Hello stamp set-which you can get for free during SAB, it's one of the 50+ sets that you can choose from that are in the Idea Book and Catalog. I stamped just the stem from the flower from the Hello set and topped it with one of the flowers.  Isn't it cute!  I also used my markers to add the greeting, which is the one from Punch Bunch.  Lot's of SAB products used on this card and lots of mini catalog products used. 

 I made 6 in Rose Red and 6 in Baja Breeze. I didn't have enough to do it all in one color so it's the same card just with a slight modification. :)  Check back tomorrow, I'll have my 3 minute demo posted here. 
Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Hello, Punch Bunch
Cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Rose Red or Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze and Rose Red Markers and Pear Pizazz Pad
Accessories:  Big Shot, Scallop Rectangle Sizzlit, Vintage Flower Adornments, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Scallop Border Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponges

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Now I want those rose adornments. I wasn't sure before these were posted.