Monday, January 31, 2011

Highlights From The Meeting

I've said it before, but I feel that I can't say it enough.  I'm proud to be part of a group of amazing stampers.  Our monthly demonstrator meeting was last Thursday.  We had a wonderful time laughing, chatting and learning new techniques.  Amber had brought lots of stuff from Leadership-I fortunately remembered to take my camera, so I have TONS of ideas for cards and projects now :)  Here's some more highlights from the meeting. 


 I didn't get pictures of all the wonderful 3 minute demo's but this is the one I got to take home.  Michelle demoed this super adorable game.  She used one of our brad, eyelet, etc containers to make it.  Isn't is just the MOST adorable game.  Logan's been playing with it all weekend.  He loves it.  I finally got it away from him long enough to take a picture :)


Next up is our make and takes:
 You MUST get the petal cone die!!  I just love it!!!

  I love this bookmark too!  At the meeting Amber had us write on the back one goal or one change we'd like to do in our business.  I now have this bookmark hanging above my desk so that I can see it everyday and remember to implement that change.  Cute project and wonderful idea!


Now the swaps!  The theme was Occasions Mini Catalog or Sale-a-Bration.
Carmelita used the owl from the Punch Bunch set (which by the way has been the most popular set so far).  Cute!  I love the clouds done with white craft ink lightly in the background. 



 This card is Angela's and I just love it.  It might be one of my favorites from the swap.  I love the colors.  She also used Punch Bunch :)


 Amber did 3 sets of swaps.  She has 2 new recruits, plus hers.  So this is one of Amber's. I will for sure be CASEing this in the future!!


 This was another one of Amber's.  You can't tell in the picture but she sprayed the card with smooch spray so it's super sparkly.  I LOVE IT! 



 This is Mindy's swap.  I LOVE it.  She attached the ribbon then embossed it.  Isn't that a great idea.  The ribbon got embossed too-genius!


 As always Karen's swap is spectacular.  I love the heart, plus she added the pearls.  I love the lace too.  I bought a whole roll of it to use for an album of Megan that I made for Dan for Christmas, thinking I'd have leftovers, but there were no leftovers.  Guess I'll be ordering a new roll :)


 This was Michelle C's swap.  She used the Button's Button's set in the mini.  I like the bright colors on this card.  And she covered all of the 'button's' with crystal effects. 


 This is Amber's 3rd swap.  I just love how she crimped the cupcake liner then punched it out.  Way cute.  And the glitter on the cupcake-what could be better!!!


 This is Kay's swap.  I love the border punch!!  And I love that stamp!  Yes that's one from the IDB&C that you can earn free during SAB!!!


 This is Joanna's.  I love the colors.  I'm so loving the Concord Crush in color.  Didn't think I would but I just love it!!!  She also sprayed her card with smooch spray so it's sparkly.  LOVE IT!!


Last but certainly not least, this is Vanessa's swap. The hearts are punched with the Real Red glitter paper.  I'd actually never seen it in person but I'm so in love with it now.  Guess I'll be getting some of that too!! :)


By the way Thanks for all the WONDERFUL comments you left on my last post.  I just love that headband and it looks so cute on Megan.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Q said...

Thanks for posting this Ruth. Great projects! I didn't get to participate in the swap this month.