Thursday, January 13, 2011

Check it off the List!

Yesterday I told you I had and exciting class announcement to make! I'm so excited about the upcoming classes I have coming up, I literally can't stand it! I can't wait for them to get here and this class is going to rock! I'm so excited. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't done a class in a while or if the idea of this class just is so exciting! Not sure but whatever it is, I hope you can join me and have a blast too!!

I have a series of 4 classes coming up starting in March, if they're successful I'll do more with the new catalog. They're called Stamp Set of the Month Classes. In March the featured stamp set will be Eat Chocolate from the mini. With each class you'll receive the stamp set to use at the class then take home. You'll make 4 projects at each class, between the 4 projects we'll use every stamp in the set, giving you plenty of ideas to use later! Here's the rest of the details on my first Stamp Set of the Month Class:
  • March 5 at 10AM at St. John's Cathedral, Albuquerque NM
  • The stamp set will be Eat Chocolate from the Occasions Mini (page 30)
  • Choose either clear or wood mounted stamp set when you register, payment is due when you register.
  • Wood mounted the class is $25, Clear mounted the class is $20
  • Every project at this class will contain CHOCOLATE!!
  • Must RSVP by February 20.
  • First 5 to sign up get a special surprise gift!!!

Doesn't it sound like fun!!?! I can't wait! I hope you can join me!

The project today is a sneak peak at one of the projects you'll make at the class! I saw this project on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog and literally jumped out of my chair it was so cute!! I love the embossed side and the DSP on the other side. Check out that to-do list, that's a list I can do!



Inside there's a yummy Ghirardelli chocolate! YUM! What a fun surprise for the lucky person who gets this card!
I hope you're excited about my class too and I hope you can come! I know March seems like a long ways away but hey we're already almost halfway through January-wait how'd that happen!!!
Here's the dates of my other Stamp Set of the Month clubs-save the dates!!
April 2-the stamp set of the month will be Cottage Garden on page 107 of the Idea Book and Catalog
May 7-Stamp set of the month TBA
June 4-Stamp set of the month TBA
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

So ok Ruth, tell me how do I sign up? I want clear stamps and I want to come! Do you do Pay Pal or should I just get $20 at our next meeeting? Love you, Kay

Kay Jantz said...

Also I am # 1 to post something!