Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Look Back..part 1

As we approach the end of the year I thought it would be nice to look back and pick a few of my favorite projects from the year. I looked through my entire blog for the last year and was happy to find some projects I had forgotten about. I was also surprised to see how little I posted (understandably though). In March I only had 3 posts and none of those were of stamped projects :) While it's been a challenging year for me physically I'm glad to have found some projects that I just loved making and sharing with you. I think I might be recreating some of them in the next few weeks too, I just LOVE them!!! So enjoy. I've attached the links to the original posts so if it's a project you don't remember you can go back and look at it and read about it again or possibly for the first time :) So in no particular order here they are.....

First up my Shimmering Watercolors Rose card. I just loved this card!!! And I so miss that stamp set :( The texture and shimmer were amazing on this card. Forgot who I sent it to but I know I gave it to someone!

This has got to be one of my favorite gift card holders ever! It's so easy and so cute!!!

I'm not sure what I like most about this card, the colors, the stamp, the ribbon, the layout--not sure but I LOVE it all!!


This card is and probably always will be one of my favorites!!! I just love the flowers, colors, accessories and that flower punch is a must have punch in any stampers supplies!



These little guys are so adorable. I want to make more of these for Easter this year too. They're just so cute and how can you not love those little faces! Especially the bunny-he's defiantly my favorite!


This wreath is defiantly a HUGE favorite of mine. I plan to hang it up again this year! I remember making this project while laying on the couch super sick. It took me so long to sponge everything and it was truly a labor of love.



This card just seems so elegant and pretty to me. Such clean lines and the colors are so pretty. I think you can pair just about any color with black and it becomes a stunning card.



I think this is my favorite Father's Day card that I've ever given to Dan. I just love all the texture and the water coloring and I think he loved it too!
I have a few more of my favorites to show you tomorrow so check back and continue my look back with me :)

No comments: