Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank Goodness for DSP

I have had zero, zilch, no time to stamp lately. I'm going into a little stir crazy here. It's not like I haven't been working on anything, I've been spending all my free time playing with My Digital Studio! It's so much fun. I've started a calender that is so amazing, I want to print 100 of them and give them to everyone I know. That isn't likely to happen but it's so awesome!! Right now is the BEST BEST BEST time to get MDS. Right now you can get the Digital Starter Kit for only $87.50!! In the catalog MDS sells for $79.95, so literally for only an extra $7.50 you get over $300 worth of paper and digital crafting supplies!! Is that not the BEST deal in the world!!!??! BUT you have to act fast this deal is only available until November 30. You can sign up on my website too! Just contact me for more details. I'm going to have a lot of MDS samples up in the next few days to show you how amazing it is...so stay tuned.

But for today I did do a little bit of stamping. But it wasn't easy....Every time I have a free moment and think I can stamp, I walk into my stamp room and see piles of baby clothes on the desk. And I love them, they're all gifts that have been given to us by family and friends they just haven't made their way to Megan's room. But yesterday I was determined to find my desk so I took all the clothes to her room, pulled out the 3-6 month clothes (YEP at 4 weeks old Megan is already in 3-6 month clothes)! She's very long and will probably be pretty tall. So then I thought, well as long as I have a free minute I might as well organize my basket(s) of cards, this is the basket I take to workshops and classes for people to have example of. I hadn't gone through it in almost a year, my basket still had Sale-a-Bration samples from last year! So that's all organized now. My desk is somewhat clean-I can at least stamp on it anyway :) But after all that cleaning I only had about 2 minutes to get a card done. Designer Series Paper to the rescue!!! SU has the BEST DSP!! I LOVE all of them!!!

Look at how amazing and simple this card is and because of our awesome DSP it literally only took me a minute or two to make. The thing that took the longest was tying that bow with the seam binding.
You could add some rhinestones or pearls to jazz it up a bit too. So what on earth have I been doing with my time. Well here it is....
Logan's been a great big brother and has been playing with Megan alot. He loves to talk to her. He reads her books at night and will just watch her in her crib when she's sleeping. So cute!
And here's little Megan at 4 weeks old.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't believe Megan is 4 weeks old already! You're amazing, you get so much accomplished and with a new baby and a young son! Your card is beautiful. Your MDS pages are great, too.