Wednesday, November 3, 2010

M is for Megan

My title for this post was either going to be M is for Megan or This Post Brought To You By The Letter M. I went with the shorter one obviously :) Plus I liked it better. This is a super quick post, gotta go feed Megan :)

On the kids doors they each have their initial on the door. Logan has had his same one since he was born. The DSP is so old. But I decoupaged over it so the DSP would last but I keep wanting to update it with our much cooler newer DSP. His is a wooden letter L that I got at a craft/hobby store years ago when he was born. And it's covered with 2 different DSP's. We thought about doing that same thing for Megan but I wanted something a little different and a little more girly, so here's what I did...

Isn't is cute! I used my big shot and cut a large scallop circle and letter M out of chipboard. TIP: Make sure you cover your chipboard with your cardstock before cutting it. Just makes it 1000 times easier for you. I cut a butterfly our of a thick window sheets then put it through the polka dot folder. I added little pearls to the butterfly and all around the edges of the scallop circle.
It's difficult to tell in the pictures but the letter M is sprayed with our smooch spray so it's nice and sparkly. It's so cute on her door.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride CS and DSP, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Simple Letters Alphabet Die, Scallop Border Punch, Pearls, Chipboard, Tombo Multi Glue, Blushing Bride Ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

It's so cute! I hope all is going well.