Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Joy of Christmas

Well I got a new fridge on Monday. It won't be delivered until Saturday though, but that's actually better because Dan can be here when it get delivered and I can make sure Megan and Logan stay out of the way. So I'm super excited for Saturday-it'll be like Christmas but a month early! It pretty much is our Christmas gift. Not much else under the tree for Dan and I. But that's ok we needed a new fridge so it all works out.

I did alot of scrapbooking on Monday, I actually finished the album of Megan for Dan. I don't have the album to put the pages in yet, but the pages are done. I probably won't post them on here. The pages are really simple and pretty much exactly like the MDS ones that I showed you here. I didn't get anything else done but got the album done and that was important so I'm still running on schedule, maybe even a head of schedule, hard to believe! I have a couple more gifts to make and then I think I'll actually be done-well with the handmade gifts anyway :)

This is the second card I made for the silent auction, isn't it cute?!

I love any color when paired with browns and whites. I think it gives it such a pretty look. I just love it!
This card is super simple too. I just ran the white piece through the big shot with the Petals a Plenty folder and stamped and punched out the greeting. What could be easier than that!?! Finish it off with a pearl and some ribbon-what a great card!!!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting but maybe I'll be able to get lots of projects made :)
Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA blog viewers!!! Happy Thursday to everyone else!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Petals a Plenty folder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy Fite said...

This is really pretty!! I love the soft colors!! Great job!