Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Tag

Well I wish I could give you some baby news but nothing yet! We're still trying to naturally induce labor THIS week so that I don't have to be medically induced next week. I've been walking like a mad woman, drinking raspberry tea (which I didn't know induced labor but I guess it does), spicy foods, and more naturally inducing things. But so far nothing is working :) I'll see my doctor on Wednesday and we'll see what she says but if nothing happened and there's no sign of anything happening, we may ask to schedule induction for this weekend. But we are still hoping that I can go without being induced. Just gotta convince baby :) Plus I don't have any winter/fall maternity clothes and the weather's starting to get cooler so now I really need to have this baby :)

Here's today's project. You may remember the elephant and giraffe stuffed animals made from our fabric that I showed you in September, well my friend Lisa in Minnesota-HI LISA wanted one so I asked my Mom to make another and in like a day she had it done. So we shipped it off to Minnesota. I attached a cute little tag around her neck before shipping though :)

So remember when I told you that I had tons of chocolate baby announcements on my desk? Well I didn't notice when I took this picture (the one above) but you can see some of my stacks of chocolate. There's a Hershey box, which is on the top of the stack. The stack is at least 12 inches tall, probably more. Then there's chocolate in the purple bag next to the stack. That's my chocolate announcements for the doctors office. Then in front of that stack that you can't see I have more boxes of chocolate that go all the way to the edge of the desk. And there's even more on my desk now. Some of it's not even in boxes, there's so much of it and I ran out of boxes :) So this baby has got to come before chocolate takes over my desk. Anyway, back to the tag.


I think it's super adorable. I used the 2 tags die and the Paisley Prints stamp set for this tag.

I used my markers to color the leaves. I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure I used Daffodil Delight, More Mustard and Cajun Craze. Then I used my color spritzer tool with Early Espresso to cover the leaves and tag. A button to finish it and it's just too cute!
So think baby thoughts this week and I'll keep you up to date too! I think today I'm going to spend Logan's naptime scheduling posts to go up in the next couple of weeks. But as things progress I'll try to update with baby news.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Paisley Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Color Spritzer Tool, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: