Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thanks and a Punched Flower!

Today is my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! I'm super excited about this class! This is my second favorite class to do after stamp camp! And this time I've had the BEST turnout for this class so I'm even more excited!! I'll show you the cards that they'll be making soon, I have it pre scheduled to go up.

Today's card is really pretty and I love this flower. I'm so sorry I can't remember where I saw this flower done, it's totally copied though so if you know please let me know and I'll give proper credit.


The flower is really easy to do. It's 4 circle punches, fold them in half in 2 directions so that it looks like an x when you open it up. Then just scrunch (not sure if that's the right word) in the middle and you end up with a triangle. 4 triangles make a circle flower.

The side view is a little easier to tell how it's done. It's really easy. I would suggest just grabbing a circle punch and start playing :)
I don' t have a supply list today, if you have a question on it please let me know. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: