Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spiced Pumpkin

Well I promised you yesterday that I'd have another card with the fabulous new DSP Autumn Spice in the Holiday Mini. This card idea also came from Paper Crafts Magazine. They had a card with this pumpkin on it and had the pumpkin pattern in the back that you could copy and use on your own cards. It's just so cute. Though next time I may copy it and make it a little smaller to fit on a standard card. This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. This would be such a cute pumpkin for a scrapbook page or as a home decor item.

Isn't it just great!?!

The DSP really has the perfect patterns to do a card like this and since it all coordinates you don't have to worry about which pattern to use! I love the little greeting and how only the edge of the modern label punch shows. I did my nurse gifts like this (you'll see those next week) and I just loved the look of it!
I used the color spritzer to spritz some Early Espresso on the card. I love that tool!
So what do you think, have I convinced you that NEED this DSP yet? Not quite, well I'll have more samples using it soon! I just love it. I just need to learn not to hoard my products :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Autumn Spice DSP
Ink: Early Espresso Pad and Marker, More Mustard Marker
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Striped Ribbon and 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Snips, Color Spritzer tool, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: