Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas Stamp a Stack

I had such a good time at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack on Saturday. I hope everyone that came enjoyed it too.

I have my ultrasound today and then see my Dr. She may decide to induce me. I fortunately got everything done that I think I needed to get done. I hope I didn't forget anything :) As far as the chance of being induced goes. I'm not thrilled with the idea but this pregnancy has had so many problems that I'm not sure how much longer my Dr will let me go anyway. So I think we're ready and if we do get induced we'll just have the baby a lot sooner than we thought.


The cards that everyone made, I think, are really cute. We'll start with my favorite one from the class. With the class fee everyone got a package of the Candy Cane Buttons from the Holiday Mini, they used them on 12 cards (they all made 24 cards, 6 each of 4 designs).

I love this one. I love the snowflake embossing folder. I love the ornament and I just love the button accents. The buttons are a little on the large side so the cards with buttons might have to be hand delivered or put in a padded envelope. I think they're soooo cute though!!
Remember to stamp your greeting, BEFORE you emboss!
Here's the 2 card with the button. I just adore our 2 tags die! And I love the way it's used on this card and the button just adds the nicest touch to it!




The 3rd card uses the shadow block technique. I love it! This card is probably my 2nd favorite. It's simple, easily mass produced and just so pretty!

The last card is simple and lovely too, I love the snowflakes and I think that may be my favorite Christmas greeting. It's the one from the Perfect Punches set. But I love the scallop around it.

This one also uses the new Deck the Halls DSP in the mini.
I have a bunch of posts scheduled to go up in the next few days in case I am a little busy. But I will update as soon as I can with news on the pregnancy/baby. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate how supportive and wonderful you have been during this pregnancy. I hope to have good news later so keep checking back :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you are having the baby..thinking of you and your Family.
Ana