Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Circles

Earlier today I couldn't think of anything creative to do. I was a couple days late in putting in my mini catalog order so it's still going to be a couple more days until it gets here. It did finally ship, so I'm hoping it gets here by Wednesday. I'm so impatient when it comes to brand new stuff!! And I don't know what going on here, if it's nesting or if I'm just tired of the house being so cluttered, but I've done a lot of cleaning the last few days. Every time I have a 'free' moment I feel like I should be doing something. I've done really all I can in the baby's room and until the bookcase gets put together I can't do anything else in there. And I've been told I'm not allowed to put it together by myself after the 'crib incident'. Yesterday I cleaned and sterilized all the bottles and made room for them in the kitchen cabinets so there's really not much more I can do. So I really need that box of stamps to get here fast!! But in my lack of creativity I turned to the vast blogland of stampers out there. I came across a bunch of cards and blogs that had used this sketch on their cards. I thought it was super duper cute and made my own.

I'm so pleased with this one. I LOVE that new DSP Elegant Soiree. It's so pretty and it uses my all time favorite in color, now a core color, Baja Breeze!!! Yea for Baja Breeze!!!
I made the little flowers with one of the punches from the punch pack and added a little pearl to it. I just love it! So pretty and super quick!
Here's another one I was able to whip up super fast.

I like this one but not as much as I LOVE the Elegant Soiree one. I think I just prefer the colors in the other one better but this DSP, Lap of Luxury, is so pretty too. The hardest part of this card was trying to choose which DSP to use.

It's made the exact same way and the pearls are just so pretty. And they're under $5, if you haven't bought them to play with I strongly suggest it. They're A-MA-ZING!!! I love them!!
Well I guess it's back to my cleaning frenzy. In the last few days I've done so much, not major cleaning. The floors could really stand a good vacuum and mop but I don't have that kind of motivation :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Three Little Words
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP and Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Lap of Luxury DSP
Ink: Soft Suede and Concord Crush
Accessories: Punch Pack, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch Circle Punches, Paper Piercer and Pad, Adhesive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: