Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baja Candy Wrapper

I promised you I'd be back today with a super cute project! Before we get to the project though I want to let you know I'll be doing some fun blog candy in the next day or two. My blog has had almost 50,000 views. That's amazing and I certainly appreciate all your comments and visits to my blog. Especially in the last few months where my posting has been all over the place. I do hope someday to get back to posting normally everyday but for now we still need to play it by ear :) But check back for the blog candy in the next few days. It's a great prize and you don't want to miss it!!

I've been playing with my new Holiday Mini catalog stuff way too much in the last few days. One of the things I was MOST excited about was this new die. The Candy Wrapper Die. It's so stinkin' adorable. I LOVE IT!!!

The only problem with this box is that it's hard to photograph. It's such a cute box though. I love it and will be making tons and tons of these boxes!! This one I decided to break out my Baja Breeze cardstock-have I mentioned how happy I am that SU brought it back as a core color!!!
I also used the new Level 1 hostess set Silhouette Sentiments for the tag. It's such a pretty set!! You can earn it free with a workshop of only $150!!! That little scallop rectangle is also a new die too in the IB&C. I just love it. I initially thought I didn't need it-what was I thinking? Then I saw it used tons and tons on my upline Amber's swaps from convention and I was sold. It's adorable and I love it!

Here's a side view of the box and shows the box a little better. This box is so cute and so easy to put together!! I used some of the Elegant Soiree DSP on it. I LOVE THIS BOX!!!
Make sure to check back this week for some awesome blog candy and thanks again for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Scallop Rectangle sizzlet, Candy Wrapper Die, Sponges, Sticky Strip
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great. Oh, sure I don't have that die!! I am following your blog closely and haven't seen an up date on the dreaded dr. visit. Is it for sharing? Good luck with the coming baby.