Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stamp Camp Projects Finally!

I am finally getting around to showing you our stamp camp projects from last weekend. I am having such a bad case of 'pregnancy brain' the past few weeks. I can't remember anything lately and it seems that there are fewer hours in the day. Is that just me? I use to be able to get everything done that I needed to get done now it seems it takes me three times as long. I'm defiantly not as organized as I used to be. Adding a puppy to the mix didn't help either. I'm a little worried if I'll get anything done when the baby comes. I'm almost to my 3rd trimester, though it seems as if I've been pregnant forever!

I have a HUGE box of new stuff coming today!! I'm so excited!!! I just hope I'm home when UPS comes, it's a pretty heavy box so I hope I can convince him to drop it off inside instead of leaving it on the porch-otherwise Logan and I will spend the afternoon unpacking it outside and then bringing it inside in multiple loads :) If UPS comes early enough I may be able to get some stamping done today-assuming I can get other things done before UPS comes :)

Here are the projects, at least 4 of them. In my current lack of brain power I forgot to take a picture of our 5th project. It's a really cute flower pin, right now it's on my SU apron.


Here's the first card, I love the new Daffodil Delight! It's so pretty and not as overwhelming as Yoyo Yellow but not as subtle as So Saffron, it's the perfect mix!

The second card they made is a gift card holder. I LOVE this card. I got the template/pattern for it from one of Heather Summers online classes.
It's so cute I love it!!



This cute little box was made with the scallop envelope die. Isn't it cute!!!??!! Don't you just love that DSP!!!!??



The scrapbook project turned out super cute. I was a little worried about it. When we planned it we couldn't make an example until after we ordered the new stuff and so I wasn't sure what it would look like. But it came out great!!

Inside is plenty of spots for you to put pictures or journal. The idea for this project came from one of my sidelines in AZ-Hi Joanna!!!!!
That's it for stamp camp. I had a great time, exhausting but great! Now I'm off to listen for UPS! Can't wait until he gets here!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: