Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MDS Thanks!

I do have the stamp camp pictures to show you but when I went to load them onto my computer the pictures were really bad. I took them at night and had to use the flash and they're just not good. I'll take some more later today with natural light so they're better then I'll be able to post them.

Last night I spent some time playing with MDS. I have lots of thank you cards to make and unfortunately I don't see any time in the near future to sit down and stamp the amount I need to stamp. So I thought why not make a bunch in My Digital Studio. There are so many new downloads out there for it right now. I was very surprised at how many are there. There was some new DSP that I just loved and had to get. Of course I used it right away! The great thing about doing cards in MDS is that you can do the inside too!! I love it!!

This is the front. Isn't it pretty. I love that DSP. I just cropped the portion I wanted then also put it in the background at a lighter opacity. Really pretty!


The inside is very similar to the outside. I left lots of room to write my thanks but still have something inside so it's not so plain. I can't wait to get these cards!

For the greeting on the inside, I used the Thanks stamp and then added at text box for the 'for your generosity' I just can't get over how much I love that DSP! This card came together in just minutes. There's so much to do on MDS! I still need to finish my scrapbook but that will come someday!
Lots to do today, I have to take Logan to school, I have a Dr Appointment this afternoon and somewhere in there I would like to clean my desk so that I can stamp if I ever get the time. I'm also currently working on planning my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack. I know, who's thinking about Christmas right now!?! I am!! I have to do my class a month earlier than I normally do because of the baby so I'm working to get the details done now so that I can start signing people up. Hopefully I'll have it done in the next day or two!! Watch for more details coming soon!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: