Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Gingerbread Man

I'm totally loving my new stamp set Got Treats!! It's made to coordinate with the Mini Milk Carton die, which I'm sure I'll get to. But it's so cute and I had to make a card with it! So with baby announcements and Christmas Cards on the mind I thought I'd make a Christmas Card.

The little Gingerbread Man is sooo cute!!! I used the new Woodland Walk DSP on this card too. It's not made to be a Christmas DSP but with the green stripes it totally works! My other new FAVORITE thing in the catalog (well one of MANY!!) are the new pearls and rhinestones!! I JUST LOVE THEM!! They come with adhesive already on the back of them so all you have to do is stick them to your project. AND whats even better they're under $5 in the catalog and you get a TON of little pearls and rhinestones!!
I used my markers to color the gingerbread man then stamped it and used my sponges and new Crumb Cake ink to sponge around the outside of the card. It just adds some more dimension to the card. I love this card-the DSP, the Stamp Set, the Pearls it's just so cute!!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Got Treats
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Garden Green Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Marker, Crumb Cake Pad
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Sponges, Very Vanilla Ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: