Thursday, July 8, 2010

Island Flower

Would you believe that I haven't stamped all week. Who would have thought having a puppy would take up so much time :) I really don't know what I was thinking when we got him Monday, but he is cute and he is a good dog most of the time. We think he has some Yorkie terrier in him. We've spent alot of the past few days saying "No Chase" when he jumps on us or bites our toes. But it's just normal puppy behavior. He is mostly house broken, we've only had one real accident. We got him a chew toy which has been a blessing. I knew puppies liked to chew but thank goodness for the chew toy or our feet, socks and who knows what else would have taken the majority of the chewing.

Stamp Camp is only 2 days away. I can't believe it! Mostly because we're not ready yet! We have another night of cutting and hopefully we'll be done. I always look forward to stamp camp and I'm really excited this year!

Tomorrow morning we have special birthday breakfast out for a friend. So I came up with this card. Well not really I copied most of it from Renee Van Stralen' Blog. Her stuff is so amazing. I LOVE checking out her blog! Her card is so pretty! I had some flowers I had already cut out using the Island Floral Die in the mini so I thought I'd used those.


For my flowers I crumpled up the paper over and over and over again until the fibers were so broken down the cardstock pulled apart from itself. When you do that you're left with a velvety texture on the inside. It's very cool. I stacked them all up, used a brad to hold them together and just like that your card is done! Isn't it cool. I love the colors!
Now it's back to stamp camp prep!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Fancy Flower XL Punch, Filigree Brads, Big Shot, Island Floral Die, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Old Olive Ribbon
Thanks for looking see you soon!

No comments: