Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catalog CASE's

Quick post today. I pre-typed this yesterday while waiting for my new stuff to arrive. Just another thing to check off the to-do list so that I can play when my order comes!!!

I did a small class on Monday and copied some cards out of the new catalog for them. I changed the colors and stamps a little but thanks to the catalog for the inspiration for these samples. By the way CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.

This card is copied right off the cover. The card of the cover used some of our new lace and vintage brads and a different embossing folder but I love my card just as much. It's super cute and elegant and would work great for a boy or a girl! I love those kinds of cards!




The next card is a CASE from page 103. I used the same stamp set, changed the colors a little and you have a brand new card! I love it!! I'm loving the new Cherry Cobbler by the way. It's going into my all time favorite colors!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: