Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simple Thanks

Well we're down to the final hours of the 2009-2010 Idea book and Catalog. Tomorrow is the release date for the new 2010-2011 catalog!!! If I haven't said it before, it's simply beautiful!!! The more I look at it the more I LOVE it!!
Yesterday we started cutting for stamp camp! The projects are amazing, I love each and every one of them!! We're using a bunch of new colors and stamp sets and I'm really excited about them!!! As far as me and my nausea, well it's still here and is pretty bad in the mornings. But I've learned to function through it and slowly but surely it is getting better. I do have to snack all day long. If I go to long between meals I get sick, so I always carry food with me. I've been really loving peaches lately! I try to snack healthy since I'm doing it so much throughout the day, but I have been known to sneak in some ice cream now and then :)

For today's card, I kept it super duper simple. Not even a brad or ribbon on this card and it's still beautiful!!

I went with our new colors for this card. I used Crumb Cake (the ink formally known as Kraft), Marina Mist and Early Espresso. Aren't they just so pretty together, though I think everything looks great with Crumb Cake! For the flower, I inked it with my Marina Mist pad then stamped it off on scrap paper, then onto my vanilla CS. It gives it a lighter, softer look. I did pull out my Color Spritzer Tool for this one. I just love the texture and dimension it adds!
So do you just love my super simple, super pretty card?!! I'm so excited for the new catalog release tomorrow. If you're planning on placing online orders tomorrow, be aware that ordering from the new catalog will not begin until noon, mountain time.
I have a few more cards to show you in the next few days so keep checking back. I think I'm finally starting to get my stamping groove back. At least for a day or two until I think about something else that needs to be done around this crazy house of mine :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Because I Care
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso (pad and marker)
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: