Monday, June 21, 2010

Charming Father's Day!

Yesterday was Father's Day and I decided that I would go to the zoo with Dan and Logan. So we left early, and got there before the zoo was packed and before it got too hot. I packed a backpack full of snacks and water for Dan to carry for me. I did pretty well. We did have to stop a few times for snacks and breaks but for the most part I did ok. We got through the zoo and I didn't even get sick. Huge improvement for me. I did take a looonng nap when we got home, but I normally nap every Sunday so that didn't change. But Dan had a good Father's Day, he spent the time I was napping trying to go through what will be the baby's room. There's so much stuff in there that needs to find a new home. We need to start moving things out so that I can start going through baby stuff.

Here's another Father's Day card. I have one more to show you tomorrow then we can move onto other projects--assuming I get new one's made :) This week I'll be getting ready for our over the top over night swap. More on that later though!

This card is super simple and was very easy to do.


That little medallion is from the Charming set from a couple mini catalogs ago. It's still been available for purchase and I'm so glad it will be in the next catalog. I just love it!! That's one of the new colors too, Cajun Craze and a big welcome back to Baja Breeze!!!
I hope you had a great Father's Day and I hope you have a great week. Summer officially starts today, though it feels like it's been summer for weeks here.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Charming, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze
Ink: Cajun Craze, Basic Gray
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, Word Window punch, Silver Brads, Paper Piercer and pad, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: