Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blushing Thanks

This set is quickly becoming my favorite hostess set. I think I love this card even more then the one I posted Thursday. This one uses new In Colors too. Isn't that pink pretty? It's the new Blushing Bride In Color. I just love it. And the new embossing folder!! Oh my goodness this new catalog is sooooo great!! I finally got my catalog bound and laminated today. I always get it spiral bound and the front and back laminated at Office Max, it's only $5 and my catalog lasts the entire year without getting too beat up. So now that it's bound I can't wait to go through it again and keep marking things I want, no wait NEED!!!


For this one, I stamped the image twice and cut out the leaves and flower and used dimesionals to pop them up. I used my markers again for the flower, this time using Blushing Bride and Regal Rose and Pear Pizazz and Garden Green. I'm loving this stamp set, it's my new 'go to set' for flower images!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Because I Care
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Markers: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, White Organza Ribbon, Dimesionals, Curly Label punch
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous and just makes me feel relaxed and soothed. Thank you for sharing! www.amylee.stampinup.net