Monday, May 3, 2010

My swap-finally :)

Well as promised I'm finally getting the card I made for swaps for our last meeting up for you to see. I meant to do it yesterday, but it never happened. I actually made it to church on the freezing cold May morning that it was :( When we got home from church I laid down on the couch and fell asleep until about 4pm. By that time I was feeling pretty sick since I hadn't eaten anything since about 10:30am. So the rest of the day was spent with me snacking try to get food back in me. I am feeling a little better and at 16 weeks you'd think the morning sickness would be gone. But it's not. I do have days where I feel really good, then there are days that I can't do anything. I've found that I need to snack hourly. It's kind of cutting into my stamping time but I gotta do what I have to not to throw up again, and again......
But here's my swap. I love it, the colors, the stamp set I just think it's all so pretty!


The base of the card is sprayed with our new smooch sprays. I love them, but they're taking a while to get used to. The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory. I used blender pens and ink pads to color the flowers.

Hope you like it. I have about a gazillion birthday cards to make in the next week. Why practically my entire family is born in May I'll never know. Not really but when you add Mother's day into the mix the list of cards that need to be made is really long. Plus graduation cards, I better get started :)
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Elements of Style
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Old Olive, So Saffron, Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive, Staz on, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Linen Thread, Buttons, Kraft taffeta ribbon, Word Window punch, Log Cabin smooch spray, blender pen, glue dots, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, your swap is great! I was just at my downlines today and used her elements of style set. That is such a great set! Now I have to order it. Love your colors. I will probably case it!

p.s. sorry you're still so sick.