Monday, May 17, 2010

Congrats Grad!

Things are starting to look up for me, I think. Though every time I post that I'm getting better I seem to have a couple of really bad days right after so who knows when I'll ever be better. I am 18 weeks along and I am feeling pretty good as I type this. I still have the overwhelming task of cleaning out my cardstock drawers and rearranging them according to the new color families. I had hoped to get it done by now, but that's clearly not going to happen so now my hope is just to get them done by June. My room is a MESS too!! I don't think I could even stamp if I wanted to-which I do! I could sure use some fantastic organizational skill right now--LISA where are you!!!??!!! Lisa is one of my sidelines, she's so super organized and I just love her! But unfortunately for me she lives in Minnesota and I'm here in New Mexico. Oh well I just need the motivation and energy to do it.

Onto the card! Here is yet another copy of the swaps from our last meeting. Have I mentioned how talented the ladies in my group are? You may remember this card that I posted a while back. This card is done the same way just in So Saffron and Chocolate Chip.

I made this card for a graduate that we know. She's graduating high school this year, I used to spend my summers in high school baby sitting for her and now she's graduating!! The DSP is from the Sweet Pea Pack (retired--sorry I really try not to use retired stuff, but I have SOOOO much of this DSP left and I love it so much!!)
I LOVE those filigree brads!!! I added a little pocked on the inside for a gift card. Hopefully she'll be able to get some cool stuff for her new dorm! Or clothes or whatever she wants :)




Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Elements of Style
Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Filigree Brads, Word Window Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
I will have some new cards up soon. I have lots of ideas and I do want to get back to stamping regularly, just gotta do a little cleaning first. Stick with me I'll be back permanently soon!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: