Monday, February 1, 2010

Sale-a-Bration class highlights

The Sale-a-Bration class that I did with 4 other demonstrators was this weekend. We were fortunate to have over 35 people there! I had a great time and I hope everyone that attended had a nice time too. I think the projects were perfect! They were simple and projects that you can easily duplicate at home or in mass quantities if you need to. Here are the 5 projects that we did.


This was our Happy Moments card. I love this set. They use the pastels to color the boxes. But the truly great thing about this set is that you can color it with anything!! I think the pastels are often forgotten-especially by ME. So I thought, lets break them out for this class!! We also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch for this card. I love it and I love all the colors!!

This was our next card. We used one of the catalog sets that you can earn for free during SAB. for this one we used Watercolor crayons and blender pens to color the bird. We also used the Whimsical Words SAB set for the greeting. I think this was my favorite card!!


Everyone love the Good Neighbor SAB set! It's so cute and you could build the houses a hundred different ways!! We used sponges to sponge some grass along the bottom. And the DSP is from the Good Neighbor DSP paper pack, so cute!!




We used the SAB set Vintage Labels for the Mini Milk Carton. I just love this mini milk carton! There's so many things you can do with it!!



Last but not least, my favorite project of the day!!! Gift card sliders. We used more of the Good Neighbor DSP and the Whimsical Words again on this project. We also used some Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon-LOVE this ribbon by the way! When you pull the ribbon the gift card slides right out! Isn't that great!!! This was the table that I helped at and everyone that I talked to loved this project. I'll be making this the tutorial for tomorrow so make sure you check back tomorrow. It's super easy and you'll make a ton of them in no time!!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: