Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chocolate Bunny

I don't have a tutorial for you today :( I'm still fighting this horrible cold. This is the hardest hit cold I've ever had. Normally I can function with a cold but not this one. Every time I tried to stamp it just wasn't going to happen. Plus, I'm not feeling particularly creative. BUT I do have something to show you, not a tutorial but I think you'll still like the card I have. But first here's what my order came in last week. Isn't it great!!

Though I think it should say that year round not just during Sale-a-Bration!

But on to the card. I used my new Chocolate Bunny stamp. The card didn't come out exactly how I envisioned it but close.
I stamped the bunny on Chocolate Chip cardstock and embossed him with clear EP to give him that shinny look of yummy chocolate. Everything but the bunny was crumpled. I'm really into doing that to all my cards lately. I just love the vintage look it gives. Everything is sponged in Chocolate Chip ink.





And I couldn't do a card without my new favorite accessory, linen thread and a button!


I hope I'll be back this week sometime with a tutorial, perhaps a Tutorial Thursday. If I don't kick this cold soon I'm gonna be in real trouble. I'm supposed to have breakfast with friends and then dinner with a friend tomorrow and I have a workshop this weekend. So pray that whatever I have I can get rid of in the next 24 hours, or at least move on from looking like something the cat dragged in. I think I am improving, though you wouldn't know that from looking at me. Oh well, goodness listen to me go on and on. Ughh! I hope you have a great day!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Chocolate Bunny, All Holidays
Cardstock: Kraft, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Linen Thread, Button Latte, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Heat Tool, Clear EP, Dimensionals, sponges
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: