Friday, January 8, 2010

Whoo's Your Valentine??

I'm so excited, my UPS man is bring me lots and lots of new stuff today. The new SAB stuff and new cardstock and rubber and ribbon from the mini--ohhhhhh happy day!!! I can't wait to use it!!! YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!! I only ordered a small amount of stuff from the preorder for demos and waited to put in big order on Jan 5th to redeem SAB goodies--because IS there anything better than that!?! I'm so excited. I only hope that he comes before Logan's nap so I can play during Logan's nap, but lately he's been coming after Logan's nap, but I just blame the holiday season and all the extra stuff they had to deliver. But now that's over so we should be back on schedule which puts him at my house around noon! Well I can hope anyway!

I got this stamp set about a month ago and haven't touched it yet. It's just been sitting on my desk, I finally got a chance to use it!! And isn't it cute! This is by far one of the cutest, sweetest Valentine's stamp set! It's the Whoo's Your Valentine set.


I stamped him in Versa Mark and colored him with blender pens and my ink pads. I just love this little owl. He's just too cute. I sponged a lot on this card, I think it just adds more depth and texture.
Well I'm off to take care of some chores before my stuff gets here!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Whoo's Your Valentine?
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pretty In Pink, Sending Love DSP, White
Ink: Staz On, Pretty Ink Pink, More Mustard, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Scallop Trim Punch, Blender Pens, Sponges, Dimensionals, Coluzzle Oval Cutter (retired)
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: