Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweetheart Treats

I just love the new Sweetheart stamp set! It's so adorable, it works perfect with the heart sweet treat cups. And as cute as the sweet treat cups are, this little pillow box is sooo adorable. I've seen the pillow boxes made like this on so many sites, but using different punches, the curly label punch is really cute. But I thought why not do it with the heart punch for Valentine's Day. What fits perfect with the heart punch? The Sweetheart set!
Isn't it cute?! And it couldn't be easier to make. Cut the pillow box out with your big shot, stamp the heart in the center of the bottom panel (when I say bottom panel what I mean is-before you fold and assemble the pillow box hold it with the tab you put sticky strip on the bottom, the panel above that score line is where you want to stamp-I hope that makes sense). When you punch the heart you'll have to fold the tab where you put your adhesive up. You'll punch a tiny bit of it, but it won't effect the box going together. I hope that all makes some sort of sense. I feel like I'm rambling a little.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sweetheart
Cardstock: Real Red Textured, White
Ink: Versa Mark, Real Red, Pink Passion
Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, Window Sheets, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So dang adorable!!! I love them!!!

Mary said...

hi Ruth, that is so cute! You always come up with cute and simple ideas. mary