Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Razzleberry Butterflies!

What a day yesterday. SU has a new online community ONLY for demos! It's great. There's tons of pictures and ideas and you chat with other demos. I love it and can't wait to explore it more! By the way if you've ever thought about being a demonstrator, please contact me. Now's a GREAT time to sign up, the starter kit is 15% off AND in addition to everything in the starter kit you get to choose an additional FREE stamp set!!! (valued up to $47.95). It's such a great deal. The standard starter kit is normally $199 now it's only $169. Or you can choose the digital+starter kit which includes My Digital Studio, normally $185 now only $157! I would love to talk to you about this wonderful opportunity so if you have questions or are interested please contact me!
Now onto to the project today. I just love the new butterfly embosslit in the mini. I actually have a little ziplock bag full of little butterflies in different colors ready to go on any project! This one is so pretty with the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Don't you just love this color!?! I know it's growing on me!

The butterflies are in Orchid Opulence then I sponged Rich Razzleberry ink on them to highlight the embossed parts! Aren't they pretty! The whole card is sponged in white cardstock to give it a softer look.
I can't wait to use these more. Can you image how cute they'd be on spring cards and projects, Easter boxes and baskets! So cute!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, White, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry classic, White craft
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: