Monday, January 18, 2010

Monkey Baby

Earlier I showed you the baby shower gift I made and I completely forgot to show you the card I made to go along with it. I'm not sure how that happened, I had planned to show you everything at once. I think I must have been too excited to show the sock cakes! And THANK YOU for all your wonderful comments on them. I had a lot of fun making them and Carmelita loved them, I really appreciate all your feed back! The baby's nursery is going to be decorated with monkeys and butterflies, so I combined them both and made a card with both of them for her.

I just love that little monkey. I actually almost didn't get that set-and really I didn't, my Mom bought it for Logan-I just borrowing it from him :) I haven't had a chance to use any of the other animals. But I'm sure I will. I love all the pinks and browns on this card. And the organza ribbon gives it a soft, elegant touch.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends, Butterfly Accent, Warm Words
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, White, Rose Red, Kraft
Ink: Rose Red, Versa Mark
Accessories: Scallop and 1 3/8 circle punches, Scallop border punch, heat tool, White EP, White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: