Saturday, January 30, 2010

Highlights from the Meeting!

Our meeting on Thursday was sooo much fun!! If you want to join in our endless fun, I'd be happy to talk to you about the wonderful opportunity of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and ALL the perks you get!

I have soooo soooo sooooooooo much to show you so go grab some coffee or tea and come back here, I'll wait..............

Oh good you're back, let's start the fun!

This was a gorgeous box Amber made. She always has a prize for people that do demos. So those that do demos get put in a drawing for the prize, this was this months prize and I won! Well actually Kim won, but she already had a box so we drew again and then I won!
Isn't it just beautiful though! I love it!! Thanks Amber!!!
Ok on the demo's:
This was Kim 1's (We now have 3 Kim's in our group!). She showed us how to make the flower, I just love that paper, it's the Cottage Wall DSP by the way. She also told us how she got the Old Olive corduroy brad. She used a Kraft one and an Old Olive marker, it looks amazing and you'd never know it used to be Kraft!


This was Mindy's demo. Perfect for Valentines day. She used scallop circles and made a flower holder for the Dum Dum sucker. Such a cute idea-and really fast and easy! Kids can do this one!!


Amber demoed this. I can't wait to order some of these heart chipboards. She made a hanging pouch with it. I'll be making these soon on my blog-watch for them!! Amber said this idea came from Joanna, who's also in our group but lives in AZ. HI JOANNA!!!


The last one is by Kim 3. It was her first demo and she did a great job!! She used the sheets of sticky strip, attached it to a black piece of cardstock, then attached all those hearts!! Once she got all the hearts on she poured Iridescent Ice EP on it, heated it up and it's just beautiful, no more sticky and it's super sparkly!!

Now Make and Take Time!
This was one of our make and takes. Love it!! Check out that new heart border punch from the mini!

This was our second make and take. Super cute!! I love those glassine envelopes from the mini! Can't wait to order them!
Swap time!! The theme was mini catalog or Sale-a-Bration.
This is Kim 3 swap. So pretty!!


Corinna's card. I love that sparkly DSP!!


Kim 1's swap. I love Kim's simple, classy design.



Mindy did this one. I love the bird!!



Angela did this one. I love that flower and I have a bunch of those grommets and I just don't know what to do with them so thanks Angela-I love this idea, I'll be doing this for sure!!


Camelita did this one! She's only days away from having her first baby!! Her nursery is decorated in monkey's and butterflies so it was no surprise to see the monkey from the Fox and Friends set in her swap!



This was Michelle's swap. I love how she did the ribbon--and there's that sparkly DSP again from the Sending Love package.



Amber did this adorable bird house and yes that's the Milk Carton die!!!



This swap was done by Joanna, she mails her cards from AZ to us for the meeting! This was the outside of her card, then you open it and get this....
....isn't it great!! I love it!!!



Last but certainly not least is Karen's. Love the colors, love the set, love everything!!!
So that's it, that was our meeting, along with alot of laughing and having a great time!! I'll have a special Sunday post tomorrow so make sure to check back!
Thanks for looking, see you TOMORROW!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ruth - I had a bunch of those gromlets to use too, Had to find a way to use them! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas at the meetings, I really appreciate it :-)