Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey Honey!

Have you had time to look through the new mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs? Aren't they great! Remember if you want to use the SAB products, sign up for my SAB class on January 30! There's still plenty of time to register! See this post last week for more info on the class! We are back into our routine which is nice. Logan is back in school and Dan's back at work. They're headed into they're busy season which should be nice for Dan. And since everyone is out of the house :) I have more time to stamp! I have a million and one ideas floating around my head of projects I need to do so hopefully I can start getting them done, and if not I better at least start writing them down!
I saw a card very similar to this in my new Paper Crafts magazine. I thought it was just too cute, so I made my version of it. This was the card I gave to Dan for our anniversary on Monday. But you could totally use it for Valentines day too, what about pink bees. Those would be WAY CUTE! I printed my greeting on white cardstock from the computer.

The bees are made from the large oval punch. I punch them in Summer Sun and Black. On the black on I used my hobby blade and randomly cut triangles out to make the bees pattern. I didn't want them to be the same so I cut them each separately. The wings are from the Heart to Heart punch, punched in vellum cardstock and black. I used my hobby blade again on the black to cut the inside of the heart out.

Aren't they just the cutest little bees. The tiny little stingers are also from the Heart to Heart punch.
I love this card! So cute!
Supplies:
Cardstock: More Mustard, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Vellum, White and Black
Ink: Basic Black marker
Accessories: Large oval and Heart to Heart punches, Hobby Blade, Paper Piercer and pad, dimensionals, black satin ribbon, coluzzle circle cutter (retired)
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Those are the cutest bees, I gonna have to CASE them if ya don't mind.....