Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crumpled Flower

Good news-UPS did come, bad news it wasn't until after 3pm! UGGHHH! So I impatiently waited most of the day for him. Is it crazy to get this excited about some new stuff? Geez! But I did get alot of stuff done while waiting for him. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to stamp, stamp, stamp!

This sample today I've had done for about 2 weeks but I couldn't figure out what greeting to use, and so I finally choose to use one of the greetings from Matchbox Messages-but I'm just not sure if I love it. I love everything else about the card. I love the sponged edges in white. The scallop trim square-isn't that awesome, made with the scallop trim border and corner punches! The DSP with the glitter on it-LOVE IT! And the flower I love!! But the greeting just seems a little off. What do you think?


It defiantly looks better with a greeting then sitting on my desk with nothing on it. I think it's still a beautiful card and would work great for a birthday, wedding or even a baby shower. Well I'm off to run some errands then play with my new stuff. I hope you have a great weekend!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Matchbox Messages
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Sending Love DSP, White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Pretty in Pink classic pad, White Craft pad
Accessories: Scallop Trim border and corner punches, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches, white satin ribbon, pink epoxy brads, dimensionals, sponges, big shot, matchbox die
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Love love love that flower..... beautiful card!!! i did a short video of the bee that i saw on your blog....Hope you don't mind...check it out on my blog, I gave you, your props!!!

rusticdaisy.blogspot.com

Thanks and I love your work!!!

rebecca said...

the flower is so delightful...I can hardly wait to get that paper...I will be copying this for sure...thanks for sharing...