Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gift Card Sliders

Last night was so much fun! I had bunco at my house and had a great time! There's nothing as fun-or as loud-as getting 12 women together and playing a game! There are always prizes but since it was at my house I decided to jazz it up and add a couple more prizes! Some gift cards from Starbucks. The holders were really easy to make and with our new glittery DSP there wasn't much for me to do. If you're interested in making sliders like these make sure you sign up for my Sale a Bration class on January 30. I did add a tag from the Vintage Labels SAB set-have I mentioned that that's my favorite SAB set this year??


The gift cards slide right out, isn't that adorable! I love it!
I am very excited about today! I'm going to one of my side lines baby showers and I made a super cute gift for her. But haven't been able to show it here, but check back Monday! It's so adorable and I can't wait to give it to her. Speaking of which, I still need to wrap-I better go!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Labels SAB
Cardstock: Sending Love DSP, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute is that!!!! You have some of the cutest things!!!

Terry Molineux said...

Ruth what a cute idea. I did this same idea from Kendra a few years back but with a candy bar and boy were they a hit! TFS