Monday, January 4, 2010

Crazy for Circles

Today is Dan and my anniversary. Do I have an anniversary card to show you though-nope! I do have it made just not photographed and loaded into the computer. So you'll see it later this week. Today though I do have a card that I think is super cute and I just love. My guests at my class last Thursday got to make this card. It's super easy and can easily be adapted with any color! Use shades of pinks and reds for Valentine's or Greens for St. Patricks Day. I used 3 different sizes of circle punches, the 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch ones. Then we stamped and embossed the scallop circle and greeting from them new Sale A Bration set Vintage Labels. And SAB starts tomorrow!!!! I'm counting down the hours!



This card is super simple and I just love it. You could always 'step' this card up with background stamps, ribbon or some hardware.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Labels (SAB)
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Kraft, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Punches-1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and Scallop Circle Punches, White embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: