Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks So Much!!!

We're at the end of 2009, hard to believe. I am so thankful for all your kind comments that you have left throughout the year, and make sure to keep leaving them, I love hearing what you think! I love doing my blog. I believe that it's made me a better stamper and I love getting the opportunity to make something new everyday to show you. If you could see me in my stamp room giggling and being so excited after I create a project that's just perfect you would probably laugh at me, but then I get to show it here and I love that!! I love stamping and papercrafting, and I'm looking forward to sharing more with you next year!! So thanks so much for a fantastic year of blogging and I hope you join me next year for more exciting projects!!!


I want to share a little about this card before I leave. I love it!! I know that I say that about almost every project. But I genuinely do LOVE them! I love the border punch on this one and I love that sweet little flower, made out of 3 different circle punches! And most of all I think I love that pretty little brad in the center! That's one of the new epoxy brads in the mini!

To do the flower I punched 1 circle of each 1 inch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches. Then crumple them up, just put them in your hand and smoosh and squish and crinkle them. Gently unfold them and layer them on each other and secure with a brad. If you've done a great deal of crinkling then you'll notice your cardstock starting to separate, gently pull each layer apart and crinkle it up a little more. I found it easier to do after I put the brad in so that they all stay attached where they need to be, and just work in a circle to separate them. So now what is only 3 pieces of cardstock now looks like a 6 layer flower. Too cool!!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, White
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brads, Scallop Trim Border punch, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches, dimensionals, sponges, Sage Shadow ribbon
PS Did you notice my cool new header on the top of my post-done with My Digital Studio!!!
Thanks for looking, see you next year!! I hope you have a safe, happy and healthy New Year!!

2 comments:

eva said...

Very nice!

katou said...

So nice card you made here.I love the colors you choosed.
Have an Happy New Year.
Katou