Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sparkly and Bright Tree

Have I mentioned how much I love Shimmer Paint Spray, the Two Tags Die and the Sparkly and Bright stamp set? I love, love, love them all!!!


I've been busy all week getting ready for my Christmas Punch Class on Saturday. I think I'm close to being ready. I just need to get the punches and the cardstock to punch together and I'll be ready! I think this class will be a blast. The projects are so adorable. But onto today's card. This card is one of the 4 designs that I'm making for Logan's Preschools silent auction next month. I'll make 6 of each design for a total of 2 dozen cards. I think it's so pretty and those bright non traditional Christmas colors really make the card so special.

I used this card from Splitcoast for my inspiration. I of course had to spray my Old Olive Cardstock with my shimmer paint spray. I took the rhinestone out of one of the rhinestone brads and used it for the tree topper. And look how the Two Tags die really makes the Melon Mambo Scallop pop right off the page. I truly love that die and I think it's one of my all time favorite dies!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Sparkly and Bright
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Dimensionals, Shimmer Paint Spray
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!!!

No comments: