Saturday, November 7, 2009

More Ribbon Roses

I have a quick post today. Logan and I are off to try to hit 3-4 craft shows and a couple open houses today. I hope we make it through the day! Even if I don't find anything while I'm out, I'll at least be guarantied an early bed time for Logan. I'm sure he'll be more then ready for bed by the time we make it home. Anyway onto today's project.

Remember my tutorial from Tuesday? Well I had to make a matching card for my friend who got the lovely gift card holder. She love the card and holder by the way.

I love the simplicity of this card and the ribbon rose just makes the whole card POP!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Always, It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Bravo Burgundy, Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Burgundy and Vanilla Ribbon sticky strip, Wide Oval, Scallop Border and 1/2 inch circle Punches, dimensionals
Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

No comments: