Monday, October 19, 2009

Tweet Box

Twick or Tweet! Ha! I love this set! This little bird cracks me up. Logan was helping me make this box and while I was coloring the bird he said "Look that chicken has glasses!" Well a mask, but glasses work too. He's just so cute!

I made 14 of these boxes, they'll be for the Bunco party this Friday at my friend Lori's house. I think we'll have a couple to spare but better too many then too few right. They're made with the matchbox die and Logan helped cut all 14 of them with the big shot. He even got Dan cutting some too and showed Dan how to use the big shot. Perhaps a future demonstrator--Logan not Dan! Though I think Dan secretly had a great time with the big shot.

After I put the boxes together I decided that I needed to soften the look of them a little so I went back and sponged the edges of the boxes in white craft ink. They really look a hundred times better now then before they were sponged.
Lori is buying the candy so I'm not sure what they'll be filled with but M&M's work! And they're awfully yummy. These M&M's are gone now, thanks to my helpers :)
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Twick or Tweet
Cardstock: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, White
Ink: Staz On, Elegant Eggplant, White Craft Pads, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Only Orange Markers
Accessories: Scallop, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 circle punches, Word Window punch, Big Shot, Matchbox die, dimensionals, paper piercer, sticky strip, sponges
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: