Thursday, October 15, 2009

Razzleberry Snowflake

Another birthday card for you today! This one I love!! I love the colors I love the DSP, I love the layout, I just love it all! The Rich Razzleberry Piece with the scallop circle on it is from the two tags die. I really love that die, it's probably my current favorite. I say my current favorite because it changes so often. If you haven't had a chance to use the big shot call me and we'll set up a workshop for me to show it to you.
The greeting is from the chit chat rub ons. Looking at this card now I think I should have sprayed it with shimmer paint, but there's always next time, right?
Supplies
Stamp Set: Sweet Season
Cardstock: White, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags die, Chit Chat Rubons, White Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, and Scallop circle punches, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: