Monday, October 5, 2009

First Monday of the Month Card Challenge

Welcome to Monday! I didn't get very much stamping done this weekend. I spent most of the weekend playing with My Digital Studio. It's so much fun but there's SOO much to do on it that I'm still learning all the tricks playing with it! But more on that later.

It's the first Monday of the month, time for another card challenge with Logan. This month I let Logan pick everything. I had (well have) a stack of stamp sets sitting out on my desk and I told him to go pick one and we'll make a card with it. He picked the Hello Again stamp set. Then I told him to pick colors. He said "light green and light yellow" so I pulled out some Certainly Celery and Barely Banana. So we decided to use markers to color the flower. So we added a 3rd color pink (it was actually his second choice, his first was brown but I didn't think that would make a very pretty flower so I convinced him to choose another color that a flower might be). So then we just stamped an assembled our cards.


Here's Logan with his.

Logan decided that everything needed to be scalloped with the border punch so he scalloped almost everything. His flower has a fun tie dyed effect to it to. Very cute!


Here's mine. I choose to only scallop one piece of cardstock on mine. Still cute.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hello Again
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, White, Certainly Celery DSP
Ink: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery pads and markers, Pretty in Pink marker
Accessories: Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Silver brads
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: