Friday, September 4, 2009

Yoyo Thanks

Do you have those colors that you never ever ever seem to use? I'm sure you do, everyone does. For me it's Yoyo Yellow. It's just such a bright bold yellow that I have a hard time using it. But I had some textured Yoyo Yellow so I made an effort to use it. I really like these 3 colors together. Not sure I'll use it a whole lot. I still find this yellow hard to work with. I used some Cameo Coral and Old Olive with it.

It's a very simple card but breaking out the Yoyo Yellow was rough! I had some old hodgepodge hardware and I think it looks great on there.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hello Again
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, White, Yoyo Yellow Textured
Ink: Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Yoyo Yellow Marker
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Old Olive ribbon, Linen Thread, Scallop Border Punch, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: