Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Could this be my swap?

Well I thought about it, but I decided to do a different card for our card swap at our meeting tomorrow, I'll show that one to you tomorrow. But I love this color combo. Blush Blossom and Melon Mambo-so pretty together! Huh, my swap uses the same color combo-so does my 3 minute demo for the meeting, I must be obsessed with this combo. Our theme for the swap is anything from the mini catalog. So I thought I would use the Charming stamp set but after I made this card I decided to do another card. This one is great and so pretty in person but I love the other one I did and I wasn't sure if I'd have enough of the Melon Mambo ribbon. I'm running a little low on it. Better add it to my list!

The medallion on this card is embossed in clear EP and is so pretty.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Medallion Background, Charming stamp set
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, White
Ink: Versamark, Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Heat tool, clear EP, Melon Mambo ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: