Monday, August 17, 2009

Skiing Snowman

Quick note from Saturday's post-I got a question about the project and if it could possibly be a tutorial. I will certainly do that. It won't be up tomorrow but look for it next Tuesday August 25. Thanks for the comments. I love reading what you think of my projects and if there's ever anything you want a tutorial on please let me know and I'll do my best to get it on here for you.

One of the many, many, many cards that I took a picture of at convention was a card very similar to this one. I just loved it. First of all, it's punches! Second it's just so cute and simple. I knew that this would be one of the make and takes for my workshop yesterday. My hostess loves punched scenes as much as I do and so I knew she would love this card. Plus now all the great people who attended my workshop yesterday have a jump start on their Christmas Cards!
Seriously, how cute is that skiing snowman!?!


I just love those colors too. I can't decide what my favorite In Color is. I go back and forth between Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Right now it's Bermuda Bay but who knows tomorrow it may be Melon Mambo! What's you're favorite In Color?
Supplies:
Stamp Set: All Holidays
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Basic Black, White, Pumpkin Pie, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Soft Suede pad and Black marker
Accessories: 1 3/4 and 1 1/4 circle Punches, Star Punch, Word Window Punch, 1 1/4 square punch, dimensionals, white grosgrain ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday! I'll have some of the new Build a Bear product line to show you!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I go back and forth between Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo, too. That punched snowman is adorable!

Mary